If my vehicle is stolen, when do I need to lodge a police report and who else do I need to notify?
- You must report to the police as soon as you discovered your vehicle stolen but no more than 24 hours later.
- Thereafter, do not wait for the police to complete their investigation, proceed to contact us at our helpline no: 1800-88-2121 (Press 4) to inform us of the loss.
What will P&O, my Insurer do when they received my claim?
- We will acknowledge your claim and liaise with the police on the investigation. -If we need further details we will ask for them at this point.
- Our contact details are available at our letter of request or acknowledgement to enable you to follow the progress of your claim.
- Our aim is to settle your claim as quickly and as fairly as possible. However, delays may occur where we need to contact you for additional information, or where a claim is complicated. If you need to check on the progress of your claim do not hesitate to contact us.
What if I am not satisfied with the action taken on the progress of my claim?
- We welcome your views on any aspect of our service and if we fail to meet your expectations, please contact us on the number given on our claim correspondence with you, or contact our Public Complaint Department at:
- PACIFIC & ORIENT INSURANCE CO. BERHAD
11th floor, Wisma Bumi Raya,
No.10 Jalan Raja Laut, P.O.BOX 10953,
50730 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel:03 – 2698 5033
- Fax:03 – 2693 6917