Would you like to win BIG with MotoBonanza? Wait no longer and join the giveaway today! Win amazing prizes and if you are lucky, take home a MYVI with you! Just follow 3 simple steps and stand a chance to win BIG today! Want to know how? Click on the video below to FIND OUT MORE!
*Terma-terma & Syarat-syarat Peraduan
P&O MotoBonanza Contest Terms & Conditions:
Organiser and Eligibility
- The MotoBonanza Peraduan Senang Menang [the “Contest”] is organised by Pacific & Orient Insurance Co. Berhad [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Malaysia.
- The MotoBonanza Peraduan Senang Menang [the “Contest”] is only eligible for all motorcycle insurance holders under Pacific & Orient Insurance Co. Berhad [“the Organiser”].
The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:-
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract), representatives and agents of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
2. By taking part in this Contest, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- Contest runs from 15 January 2019 to 14 April 2019. Last entry for the Grand Prize draw must be submitted by 14 April 2019, 23:59:59 (Malaysia Time Zone: GMT+8) based on the Organiser’s system time. Last Entry for the Monthly draws must be received by the 14 February 2019, 14 March 2019 and 14 April 2019, 23:59:59 (Malaysia Time Zone: GMT+8) based on the Organiser’s system time [“the Contest Period”].
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
- For entries to be valid, the Organiser must receive the SMS sent to 63001 and your transactions must be successful. A refunded or cancelled transaction will be counted as void entry. The number of entries will be determined upon verification of the policy document.
- Each person can only win one Monthly Prize and the Grand Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Monthly Winner announcements will be via Call/SMS 7 Working Days after submission closure. Grand Prize Winer announcements will be via Call/SMS 7 Working Days after submission closure.
- The Organiser shall not be liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted after at least three (3) attempts within 3 working days, by the Organiser. All prizes must be claimed within three (3) months from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via telephone to the Participants of the Winners.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event that prize fulfillments are not completed due to incorrect contact detailed provided by the Participants.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- All Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
- Prize fulfilment: Winners in Klang Valley will have to self-collect from P&O’s office. Collection must be made within the stipulated date, or else prize will be deemed forfeited. For Winners from outer Klang Valley, location will be determined accordingly.
- The Grand Prize will include car registration fee, road tax and insurance coverage. Winner shall be responsible for any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses, which may be incurred as a result and/or related to their acceptance of the Grand Price.
- All costs, fees and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Winners in relation to the Contest and/or to claim the prizes which shall include but not limited to the costs for transportation, personal costs and any other costs, fees, levies or taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, whether in part of in full.